October 9, 2018
Dear Parents and Student/Athletes:
We are excited to announce that we recently moved to online registration for participation in interscholastic athletics through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). Starting with the Winter 2018-2019 season, this is the ONLY way to register for participation in interscholastic athletics at Cairo-Durham Middle/High School. Please read the following carefully:
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our interscholastic athletic programs, and help us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member and it will be saved in your profile for multiple uses and multiple athletics programs.
How to Register
It would be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- A copy of the most recent physical
- Health History
- Emergency Contact Numbers, Doctor’s Number, etc.
A parent/guardian should register their son/daughter by clicking this link to visit our school-specific FamilyID page and following these steps:
1. Select the appropriate form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. If you already have a FamilyID account, click Log In.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account.
5. Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you into familyid.com.
6. Once in the appropriate form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting “Submit” the registration will be complete.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the “Registration” tab on the blue bar. If you need assistance with registration, please contact FamilyID at email@example.com or 1-888-800-5583 x1. Support is available seven days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
|Information about new online registration for athletics programs (2018)||151.82 KB|